
Here is a drawing of the Rescue Hero Rip Rockefeller with a story. Cole did this at preschool 2 weeks ago but I wasn't as floored I think because the figure didn't have arms and legs like Santa does. This is also clearly a drawing of a person. A person wearing orange. He also signed his name ... C O L E, Cole as he often says.

Here is a picture of Rip with more detail!

Cole was an absolute delight today. I had so much fun talking to him and reading books. We spent a large part of Audrey's morning nap snuggling in my bed reading How I Captured a Dinosaur, The Berenstain Bears and the Truth, and a Richard Scarry lift the flap book.
We had the first of several birthday celebrations tonight for Cole. (He'll celebrate at Disneyland I'm sure and we are throwing a pool party for him in June so he can have fun with his little buddies) Grandma Sharon, Grandpa Dirk and Aunt Fran came over to have cupcakes and rocky road ice cream. Alex and I got Cole a backpack for his upcoming trip and he loves it. He spent the last part of the night filling it with various objects and walking around the house making up stories. I'm too tired to download the pictures tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment