Sunday, June 29, 2008

Strawberries and the Car Show

It was predicted to be in the 90's this weekend so Alex thought we should get out of town and on the water. We spent the night in Port Townsend on Friday - Alex LOVES Port Townsend. I must admit I was taken by the charming houses and stunning scenery.

We spent the day at Fort Warden enjoying the cool breezes, views of Mt. Baker and Rainier, and playing on the beach.



As busy and industrious as Alex is at home, he is just as happy lounging on a beach. Although he is usually scheming on how he can build a sailboat.



Audrey.









Cole.





Building a sand castle with a moat.



Audrey and I after a walk up the beach. She took a small nap while I carried her.



Though Alex took many pictures at the vintage car show, this was my favorite car.



After checking out the cars we went to Sequim to pick strawberries, explored another beach near Port Townsend and then headed home.



This farm will soon have a field of lavander in bloom.



It was another hot day today. We enjoyed a day at a neighborhood park and bbq'ed at home. Cole wrote his name in chalk on the brick patio.





Cole and Audrey eating potato chips while Alex finishes dinner.





Big sister came home from Mexico today with lots of stories. She and Cole hung out and listened to Kenny Chesney while I blogged tonight.

No comments: