Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Bellingham House Saga

We finally closed on our Bellingham House.  However, we did not buy the house on 5 Lost Lake Lane.  It's a long story but due to various reasons we backed out of the deal and purchased a different house entirely.  Though moving all our belongings again was both costly and difficult, I feel it was worth it.  I'm very happy that we've landed in this new, new house.  Just blocks away from the old, new house it is only 4 years old and well maintained. We've no house projects save landscaping.  Both Alex and I are relieved and pleased. Cole wasn't too happy about it but hopefully he'll settle in soon.

I don't have any pictures of the house but will soon.

Back to the kids!  Cole went to the barber with his dad.

Before:



After:



I have to say I like him much better with hair though you sure can get a glimpse here of what he'll look like as a young man.

Cole continues his absolute obsession with all things Star Wars.  We let him stay up late to watch the Clone Wars on TV last night.   It's a cartoon with the characters Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan and Yoda etc.  We don't get expanded cable so he and Alex went over to my mom's to watch it.  Alex said he was practically shivering with excitement.  It's convenient that Halloween is right around the corner.  We picked up this mask at Fred Meyer the other day though Cole says he wants to be a Scout Trooper not Darth Vader.



Believe me, I'd never have thought I would give in to and even encourage my son's interest in such violent story lines but alas I have. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too vote for Cole WITH hair.... :)